Saturday, June 21, 2014

The Right Path

Today June 21,2014
 In my mortal life I have found the closer I am to God the safer I am physically, mentally, and spiritually.   There have been times when I have not chosen to be close and I have made poor choices.  I have made myself so bad and wrong for those choices, I still do that.  But that's where chocolate and vanilla comes in... good or bad it was just a choice and we can always choose to correct.

Forgiveness, and integrity are the gear shift and steering wheel in the car on the path to making things right. Just as a manual gear shift has some play and leniency before it locks into gear, forgiveness is that place that can always be found before locking onto our own ideas.  Integrity is a guide that keeps us on a straight and narrow path if it sways too far in one direction just like a steering wheel it will take us to an undesired location if not closely monitored.

Today, I am pondering choices I am a 43 yr old grandma of one almost two, 19 days separated from my husband, I have ailing health, no job and bills to pay, and all I can think of is... I'm on the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment